Jarytherm® heat-transfer fluids
Jarytherm® products are 100% synthetic, high quality, heat-transfer fluids. They offer high performance between -40 and 350°C in applications such as distillation, heating of boilers, heating and cooling of reactors or storage tanks. Jarytherm® fluids are commonly used in the chemical and petrochemical, plastics and rubber, industries, pharmaceutical or fine and specialty chemicals industries.
Why choose Arkema’s Specialty Technical Fluids
High performance synthetic heat transfer fluids operating in the range of -40° to 350 °C.
Download our brochures
High Performance Heat Transfer Fluid
- High thermal stability thus limiting product decomposition
- High flash point
- Low cold viscosity, reducing energy requirements and issues in case of shutdown
- Operates at atmospheric pressure over its temperature range, reducing capital expenditure
- Compatibility with all other thermal fluids which limit full change of the loading
- Well defined composition, easy to follow ageing
- Technical expertize for oil handling and in-service fluid analysis
- Reliable supply with high capacity storage tank in our plant
- Worldwide presence with dedicated technically trained sales team
Long-standing experience in heat transfer applications to meet the specific needs of every end-user around the world and ensure reliable operation.
Example of use for Polyamide production unit in China
System: boiler running on natural gas. Primary loop operating in the temperature range 300 – 320 °C, total charge 12 MT.
Plant has been operating up to 320°C with Jarytherm® DBT for the past 17 years without any issue, experience supported by annual oil analysis.
Jarytherm® Major Applications
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industry
- Plastic and rubber industry
- Oil and Gas processing
- Plastics and Polymer Manufacturing
- Synthetic Fiber Manufacturing
- Specialty and Fine Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Biofuel Manufacturing
- Energy recovery
Chemical and plastics industry
- Heating and cooling circuits
Oil and gas
- Solar energy
Heat transfer fluids