Arkema’s Paladin® Soil Fumigant Calculator phone app updated with new features for applicators and growers
“Arkema has worked on updating our phone app to have a more modern look, while still providing necessary buffer zone distance and flow meter calculations for our certified applicators,” said Cathy Fleming-Wimer, market development agronomist for Paladin® soil fumigants. “This update also provides accessibility to our labels, website, and emergency contact information while in the Paladin® Soil Fumigant Calculator app,” she added.
Use the Paladin® Soil Fumigant Calculator to:
• Calculate the buffer zone in feet according to your application block size for Paladin®, Paladin® PIC-21 or Paladin® EC soil fumigants
• Calculate the flow meter rate setting for application of Paladin® or Paladin® PIC-21 soil fumigants
• Review the buffer zone chart from product labels on-the-go
• Log dates when conducting soil fumigant applications by field name
• Download soil fumigant product labels for Paladin®, Paladin® PIC-21 and Paladin® EC soil fumigants
• Access emergency contact information for North America, including Arkema’s Paladin® soil fumigant Responsible Care® team, CHEMTREC® Communications Center, and Rocky Mountain Poison Center
• Visit the Paladin® soil fumigant website for more information
• Contact Arkema’s Paladin® soil fumigant team with your questions
Paladin® is a soil fumigant for control or suppression of weeds, soil-borne plant pathogens, and nematodes in soils to be planted with vegetables (tomatoes, peppers, eggplants), cucurbit crops (cucumber, squash and melons), strawberries, blueberries, field-grown ornamentals and forestry nursery stock where a plastic tarp is used for fumigation. Paladin® soil fumigant is a restricted-use pesticide. Always refer to and follow the federal label requirements for crops, specific use rates and application directions.
A designer of materials and innovative solutions, Arkema shapes materials and creates new uses that accelerate customer performance. Our balanced business portfolio spans high-performance materials, industrial specialties and coating solutions. Our globally recognized brands are ranked among the leaders in the markets we serve. Reporting annual sales of €7.5 billion in 2016, we employ approximately 20,000 people worldwide and operate in close to 50 countries. We are committed to active engagement with all our stakeholders. Our research centers in North America, France and Asia concentrate on advances in bio-based products, new energies, water management, electronic solutions, lightweight materials and design, home efficiency and insulation. www.arkema.com
Paladin is a registered trademark of Arkema.
Responsible Care is a registered trademark of the American Chemistry Council, Inc.
CHEMTREC is a registered service mark of the American Chemistry Council, Inc.